- Date: May 2-3, 2018
- Host: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Invitation only
At the conference…
- We introduced and play-tested our scenario-based discussion with a group of invitees including experts from the national laboratories, think tanks, universities, and the military.
- We presented our research, reviewed contemporary work on the topic, and outlined our research design.
- We received valuable feedback to incorporate in our board and e-games.
- For our full schedule, see Workshop Agenda.
For more information…
What are we working on? Introduction to PoNG
Why are we studying it? Overview of Nuclear Weapons Effects
What are we asking? Overview of Escalation Stages
How are we planning to conduct our research? Overview of Serious Games